Objectives of the sessions
To know the uses, types and contributions of multimedia and multimodal digital stories , especially those of a more personal approach, when created in formal education contexts, as well as those made for educational interventions in social and health contexts.
To provide educational and methodological proposals to encourage subjects-centered learning through the creation of digital stories in these contexts.
To identify, publicize results and unite innovative projects, experiences, people and institutions interested in the subject, enabling further enhance of the educational use of digital stories.
To recognize new forms of personal digital stories in the digital realm, especially those who are using new applications and narratives.
Spanish, Catalan and English languages will be accepted.
Abstracts submission: until July 15th, 2016
Notification non-acceptance of proposals: July 25th, 2016
Sending the final communication: until 30th September, 2016
- All submissions must be framed in any of the aims set for the sessions.
- If the proposal is accepted, at least one of the authors of the communication must be registered in the conference.
- Upon receipt the notification of acceptance communication, it proceeds with the registration.
Submit your abstract
If you wish to share your experiences and projects on the use of digital storytelling in formal and social education contexts, you can submit your proposal.
The abstract must be submitted using the appropriate template provided and has to be send to the following email address email@example.com
If the abstract is accepted (notification will be on July 25) must submit the final manuscript with this template:
- Communication template (available on July 25)
- Contributions presented at other congresses, conferences or magazines will not be accepted.
- We only will accept papers received inside deadlines.
- Contributions should follow the format template editor created for the event. No other format will not be accepted.